THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BALI ASIA INTERNATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS
1. Bali Asia International MUN welcomes youth between the age of 17 to 25 years old from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs to be the delegates of Bali Asia International MUN 2019.
2. Must be enrolled in High School/University Students or graduate of High School/University or must be enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
3. All delegates should choose
4. All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged based on the decision of
1. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis within
2. Registration is opened for two types of accommodation: full accommodation and non-accommodation
1. All fees are non-refundable
2. The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
1. Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Bali Asia International MUN stating the status of their participation at Bali Asia International MUN after
2. Bali Asia International MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into
Privacy and Intellectual Property
1. Bali Asia International MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Bali Asia International MUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
2. All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Bali Asia International MUN will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Bali Asia International MUN of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
3. Bali Asia International MUN reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code and Conduct
1. Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Bali Asia International MUN and the Bali Asia International MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
2. Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Bali Asia International MUN and should the Bali Asia International MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
3. Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Indonesia while participating in Bali Asia International MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
4. Participants understand full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Bali Asia International MUN and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
5. Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.